Kaleo Home Base Project
The vision of Kaleo Home Base is to establish a permanent facility to house Kaleo participants.
Currently, five annual Kaleo housing searches carry these risks:
- Not enough suitable Kaleo housing for one thousand students.
- Time, burden, and distraction by key ministry leaders.
- Price uncertainty on the Kaleo budgets.
- Safety/security issues at low-end facilities.
The impact of your gift:
- Stabilize Kaleo in a world increasingly unfriendly to spiritual growth.
- Empower the next generation to know and believe God’s word.
No Goods or Services were provided in consideration, in whole or in part, to the Donor in exchange for these contributions.
Student Mobilization, Inc. (StuMo) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to StuMo are tax-deductible as allowed by law. StuMo has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds to be used to accomplish its exempt purpose and mission.
Please Note: Your donation to Student Mobilization is non-refundable.